So what are a spot and a stain? Are they really precisely the same or are they really different? There is a lot of difference between a spot and a stain. A spot is really a soluble substance that could be very easily removed using a typical cleaning process while a stain is definitely a substance which has colored or altered a material or carpet fiber and will not be removed by a normal cleaning procedure. It's very hard to clean up a stain that is definitely lighter in color compared to cloth or simply carpet fiber and will be tough to remove if this has really settled in for a long time in your carpet.
It is essential that you take immediate measures for the removal of the bothersome stains and spots by using proper solutions as well as following exact steps. Always keep in mind this useful advice, get rid of the spot before it will become a stain. Immediate attention is essential to be able to preserve the cleanliness of one's carpet.
We highly recommend the following spot treatment tips for your reference:
• Start spot removal treatment as quickly as possible.
• Never fail to try out spotting liquid on carpet fiber.
• Put on water both before and after most spotting procedures except ink.
• Make use of correct spotting fluid or products.
• Keep in mind to test the fiber in an inconspicuous part first well before making use of the spot removal solution.
• Sticking to the manufacturing company’s suggestions carefully greatly helps.
These recommendations will really enable you to maintain the cleanliness and quality of your carpet if properly accomplished at the right time using the correct procedures. If you are encountering serious spots and stains in your carpets and rugs and you really are not certain how to do it right, leave it all to the skillful carpet cleaners. PENINSULA CARPET CARE, San Diego, CA is available to assist you. Get in touch with them right now for a cleaning schedule.