Rug cleaning is a great household chore. It is far from simply vacuuming and getting rid of dirt that is certainly trapped in the rug fiber. When the dirt and grime is not easy to remove, you may need to seek the assistance of a expert rug cleaner specifically if you have wall to wall rugs that can take hours to do on your own. However, if you have decided to perform the cleaning on your own, we're glad to offer you seven good tips to consider in carpet cleaning:
1. Save time and energy by getting ready ahead. Set up your rug washing supplies in one container and use a protective gown, apron, face mask and gloves for cleaning.
2. Study meticulously the instructions on the rug cleaning products first before utilizing them. Always adhere to package instructions to ensure safety.
3. Take out most of the home furniture and anything that blocks the rug surface. Let family members leave the room while you clean the carpet.
4. Vacuum the carpet first to clear it of debris that is certainly trapped on the rug fibers.
5. Start cleaning from the surface farthest from the door. If you use liquid rug cleaning shampoo, set up the vacuum as you finish a portion of the space. Do the vacuuming at once and then dry well.
6. Rug stains are typical so you need to spend time in cleaning the stains and grime. A great option is to use vinegar or baking soda paste that can easily remove dirt. You can use part vinegar and part water and place in a spray bottle; use this solution to soak the stain away.
7. Finish cleaning the carpet and let everything dry before moving the furniture back.
It is not easy to do the carpet cleaning yourself. However, if you think that you are not satisfied with your work and if the spills are really tough, next time you can always consider hiring a professional rug cleaner in San Diego, CA especially if you want to maintain the good quality of the carpet you bought. Remember that professional rug cleaners have a lot of experience when it comes to the use of the right shampoo and other cleaning materials for any kinds of rugs. Find out more about a reliable carpet cleaner in San Diego, CA. Call them now and let them help you.